I started off with a bang, got distracted, and here we are. ah well.
random things of late …
1. does anyone else think Audrey Tautou and Johnny Depp look a lot alike? I watched Coco Before Chanel last night, and found the resemblance downright startling at times. Perhaps it’s just cheekbones and eyebrows and sometimes brooding looks, but i find both of them delightful to watch.
2. I alternate wildly between taking people too seriously, and not seriously enough. I seem to have little middle ground. Makes for some interesting misconceptions!
3. I love pomegranates. Seeds, juice, color, taste, all of it.
4. I love these too. The fact that they come in threes and don’t match is priceless.
5. I have someone else picking up D today, as F is home sick. I didn’t want to wake him. I feel slightly guilty that the real reason he’s still napping is that I rearranged/cleaned his room this AM, made a fort in it, and took him out for a beef patty for lunch because I didn’t want to cook. Not very guilty though.
6. D is sitting in on his friend’s piano lesson as a result. This is cool.
7. Dan the Man is coming to visit tonight. Very glad, love having him. Part of the reason for the room-cleaning too, as he’ll be in F’s bed for the week.
8. I’m making refried black beans with lots of garlic, as part of supper, which means both bedrooms should be nice and fragrant tomorrow morning. I had falafel last night, which produced the same results.
9. I’m glad Fynn was sick and I didn’t have to take him to school today, I dread the dropoff/pickup routine. I didn’t want to run either.
That’s all. Becoming non-random and overthought, so I’ll stop.