Race Update

Some have expressed concern about the weather, though current forecasts are very favorable for tomorrow morning!  If by some chance the weather is awful and the race needs to be cancelled (though a little snow won’t stop us), there will be a message posted here by 7am tomorrow, and every effort made to contact those already registered.

There will be lots of hot and cold drinks and snacks to keep you moving until the race starts 9am :)  Please arrive no later than 8:40 to check in and get your number. 

Looking forward to seeing you all in the morning!