I’ve been having a week of fighting the doldrums, and word has it that I have some company … at least based on the e-mails and calls this week! It’s been blah, maybe because of weather, lack of sun, hormones, too much self-analysis … who knows, but I’m so glad it’s Friday! I’m also glad for many other things, and in an effort to stop thinking about my own issues, here are a few …
- That I’m not a parent of a kid at Northern Illinois university
- That I have two happy and relatively healthy kids (permanently drippy noses don’t count, do they?)
- That I got to go running this morning, despite not getting up early!
- Fried polenta for breakfast with homemade salsa
- Friends to talk to when I need an ear or a shoulder.
Have anything you’re thankful for today? Add your comments below, I’d love to hear what’s on your mind today. The best mood-shifter for me is to be distracted by someone or something else :)
Have a great Friday, and don’t forget to answer the question of the week if you haven’t already!