Cleaning out my inbox this morning (I’m still in the middle of it, can I say that 948 emails is too many to wade through?!) I came across this list and think it looks pretty great in terms of ideas.
Just to give you a taste here are the first 25!
1) Better Than Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
2) P. F. Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps
3) Bourbon Chicken
4) Puppy Chow or Monkey Munch
5) Best Ever Banana Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
6) To Die for Crock Pot Roast
7) Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies
8) Fannie Farmer’s Classic Baked Macaroni and Cheese
9) Jo Mama’s World Famous Spaghetti
10) Beer Bread
11) The Best Chili You Will Ever Taste
12) Whole Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
13) Crock Pot Chicken W/ Black Beans and Cream Cheese…yum!
14) Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
15) Mexican Ceviche
16) P. F. Chang’s Mongolian Beef
17) Cracker Barrel’s Hash Browns Casserole - Copycat
18) Ww 0 Point Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup
19) Peach Cobbler
20) Amazing Chicken Tortilla Soup!
21) Sesame Chicken
22) Delicious Chicken Pot Pie
23) KFC Coleslaw
24) Hooters Buffalo Wings
25) Best Grape Salad
Don’t forget to share your favorite quick recipes here by Saturday night, part of this week’s Question of the Week! Thanks to those of you who already have, they look great :).