This is SO easy it’s become a quick favorite in our house! I admit the boys already like greens, but this is greens-as-chips and it’s addictingly crunchy. Great as a topping on soups or rice too!
- Mince a couple cloves of garlic
- Toss in a large bowl with 2T olive oil
- De-rib and rough chop at least one large bunch of kale, it’s barely enough for the 4 of us …
- Toss together with the oil/garlic mixture
- Salt to taste
- Spread on baking sheets and bake@425 for 12-15 min until crispy and a few are starting to brown
- Pull out of the oven and fall on them like hungry wolves!
Enjoy :). I’m sure you can do the same with whole stalks of kale also, it would make a great layer in a sandwich or burger!