Quick one here, it’s almost noon and I don’t have much time before the boys clamor for lunch. Yes, I’m running behind (go figure!) so a quick post on my end means you can answer in 5 words. I’ll make it a wee bit more interesting by telling you why I’m asking these questions.
1. Favorite flower? … because Fynn spent his entire cello lesson this morning staring out the window at the magnolia tree which is about to burst into full bloom
2. Last time you ate chocolate? … I had my frequent late-night snack last night of a tiny dish of peanut butter, with a dab of butter, a drip of honey, and a not-so-tiny sprinkling of chocolate chips on top. mmmm.
3. Mood right now? … mine changes so fast it’s not funny, and I’m struggling with crabby frustration but want to let it go.
4. What hurts? … I tripped and fell while running yesterday, scraping up my hands and knees pretty well. Fared better than Darah though, who fell off her bike last night and lost some teeth, broke her jaw, fractured her skull, and more! Please send some healing thoughts/prayers her way. Ouch!
5. Word for today? … I just picked one, because I need it. It’s RELAX.
Thanks for playing!